New Extreme Revoluted Dancers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic

Go down

Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic Empty Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic

Post by gianmarco001 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic
Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic Christian-Louboutin-Beige-Bianca-Pumps
Fergie herve leger outlet attended a gala for the Clinton Foundation in LA this weekend wearing a look from Georges Chakra's spring 2011 couture collection. The blue and white dress had one poufy shoulder online shoes and sparkly embellishments on the skirt. She paired the dress with glittery Louboutins and a Hervé Léger clutch.
I told her to hold tight—I knew the answer to this one. Hervé Leger: the label usually tried and trusted by Eurotrash and any girl in the Meatpacking district who was clearly begging for male attention and wanted to leave nothing to the imagination. When I returned with a slate-grey, strapless bandage dress in XXS (yes, that's a real size in Hervé world),herve leger she squealed. It was perfect!
Next her shoes, which were simple: purple suede Louboutin booties. "I just love the red bottoms," Marisol said, "you just know it's Louboutin." This word, she stumbled upon, pronouncing it shopping online shoes closer to "Louis Vuitton." I pretended not to notice.
Her damage was around $3,500, which wasn't bad for a couple hours of work. She begged me for my card upon her departure to cosmetics, where I had set her up with a makeup application.

Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic Herve-Leger-Evening-Sexy-V-Hot-Black-Style-Dress
herve leger
herve leger outlet
herve leger sale
online shoes
shopping online shoes
jimmy choo sale
Brian Atwood Aurora Embellished Satin Sandals
Christian Louboutin Daffodile Platform Pumps
Casadei Satin Metal Pump
Christian Louboutin Crystal Encrusted Suede Pump
louis vuitton outlet
yves saint laurent outlet
christian louboutin outlet
manolo blahnik outlet
jimmy choo outlet
Fanps

Fergie's Dress Is Intergalactic Manolo-Blahnik-Fur-Trim-Knee-Boot
"Have fun with your herve leger sale boyfriend!" I said, exchanging cheek kisses.
"He's not my boyfriend," Marisol answered.Fanps "And I don't think his wife would want to hear you say that!" she laughed. I smiled nervously.
The next day, I got an e-mail from Marisol. She sent me pictures of herself at the party, saying her man loved the look! She promised many of her friends would be coming my way for herve leger sale future events since she handed my business card out to admirers at the wedding. A small part of me died inside.

gianmarco001
noob
noob

Back to top Go down