New Extreme Revoluted Dancers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning Special Events

2 posters

Go down

Planning Special Events Empty Planning Special Events

Post by madhubachi Fri May 07, 2010 5:01 pm

A special event is a one-time event focused on a specific purpose such as a groundbreaking, grand opening or other significant occasion in the life of a library. Special events may also be created for other targeted purposes such as a jobs fair; awards banquet or logo contest.

These one time special events are different from "programs" offered on a continuing basis such as a lecture series, summer reading club or story hour. The following steps are offered to help guide your event planning:

1. Develop strategies for success

* Make sure the purpose for the special event is important enough to merit the time and expense needed to properly stage, publicize and evaluate the event.

* Carefully match the type of event that is selected to the purpose that it serves. Do you want to reach out to new users or thank your supporters?

Bariatric Surgery
kratom

madhubachi
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Planning Special Events Empty Re: Planning Special Events

Post by skydivingwollongong Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm

On my 20th Birthday my fathers took me for skydiving. It is an interesting and exiting game. Before skydiving necessary steps and precautions should be taken. Skydiving Wollongong

skydivingwollongong
noob
noob

Back to top Go down