New Extreme Revoluted Dancers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online shoes here to you

Go down

online shoes here to you Empty online shoes here to you

Post by gianmarco001 Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Truth about online shoes
online shoes here to you Christian-Louboutin-Black-Leather-Simple-Booty-85mm
As online shoes the new face of stylistpick.com, the former reality TV show judge

is turning her hand to shoe design.jimmy choo outlet Jess Cartner-Morley grabbed

four and a half minutes with the popstar at London fashion week to talk shoes and her post-X Factor 'bliss'
How is life after herve leger The X Factor? What's the next career move?

Christian Louboutin or Jimmy Choo? Leopardprint or ponyskin? That's right: we were straight in there with all the hard-hitting

questions when we caught up with Cheryl Cole over a glass of London fashion week champagne.
If you want herve leger outlet to find someone who knows her high heels, ask an

extremely glamorous woman who happens to be only 5'3". So Stylistpick.com, an online accessories and personal-styling boutique,

has commissioned Cheryl to design a range of shoes. (They go on sale in December.) We met up with Cheryl for a chat between shows.
Is it strange not spending weekends at The X Factor? "No. In fact it's bliss." And what's next? Is the shoe collection Cheryl's

first step to fashion world domination in the style of Victoria Beckham? "Do you know what? I wouldn't rule it out, actually.

online shoes here to you Christian-Louboutin-Bourge-100-patent-boots
online shoes
shopping online shoes
herve leger
herve leger outlet
herve leger sale
jimmy choo sale
Brian Atwood Aurora Embellished Satin Sandals
Christian Louboutin Daffodile
Platform Pumps
Casadei Satin Metal Pump
Christian Louboutin Crystal
Encrusted Suede Pump
louis vuitton outlet
yves saint laurent outlet
jimmy choo outlet
christian louboutin outlet
manolo blahnik outlet

online shoes here to you Herve-Leger-Adriana-Strapless-Bandage-Dress
I have loved designing these shoes. I haven't enjoyed a project so much in a long time. So, yes, it might be the start of

something." Cheryl was full of praise for Victoria and for Kate Moss ("She always looks amazing. I think she was just born chic")

– two women who used their looks and celebrity as a stepping stone to fashion design.
For this season, Cheryl: knee high boots or ankle boots? "Ankle every time. I think it's because I'm short, I can't do a knee

boot." Leopardprint or ponyskin? "Ponyskin. I like monochrome, and anyway I think leopard can look a bit cheap." Your black

courts, are they Louboutins or Choos? "Jimmy Choo."
And Cheryl, how do you walk in high heels all day? jimmy choo sale "Oh, I don't

really," she admits. "The key with high heels is to take them off any time you have the chance. And I always have a pair of

scrunchie flatties with me,shopping online shoes so I can change into those. When

I was on X Factor, I used to walk across the stage and then, as soon as I was sitting down at the judges' table and my feet were

out of shot, I'd kick them off." Tulisa and Kelly,herve leger sale?

gianmarco001
noob
noob

Back to top Go down