New Extreme Revoluted Dancers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL )

2 posters

Go down

N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL ) Empty N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL )

Post by Jackzz9011 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 pm

HI EVERYONE.. I AM NEW AT HERE..THIS IS MY FIRST N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE PLZ...

Jackzz9011
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL ) Empty Re: N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL )

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

How to induce miscarriage at home?
I explored all of my options, and I don't think I'm ready to have a child. I wish to join the army one day; and they won't accept me if I have a kid. And I don't want to adopt it out, because that wouldn't be fair to the baby. I'm only two weeks along (I have all the symptoms...) Unfortunately, there are no Planned Parenthood's in NJ that offer any abortion services so I can't go there to get any help. I'm using goldenseal for my alternative abortion at home, so if anyone has any knowledge with knowing how to use this herb it would be greatly apprectiated if you could contact me via e-mail.

hoteis em mendoza
dragon age 2

Last edited by tenchu29 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL ) Empty Re: N.E.R.D SHUFFLE ATTEMP.. ( I AM NEW AT HERE n NICE TO MEET U ALL )

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I explored all of my options, and I don't think I'm ready to have a child. I wish to join the army one day; and they won't accept me if I have a kid. And I don't want to adopt it out, because that wouldn't be fair to the baby. I'm only two weeks along (I have all the symptoms...) Unfortunately, there are no Planned Parenthood's in NJ that offer any abortion services so I can't go there to get any help. I'm using goldenseal for my alternative abortion at home, so if anyone has any knowledge with knowing how to use this herb it would be greatly apprectiated if you could contact me via e-mail.

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:54 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:00 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchu29 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

tenchu29
Shuffler
Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down